Our Commitment to Safeguarding Children
We aim to ensure children and their families can access Children’s Centre services in a safe and welcoming environment.
If you have any concerns about safety within any of the Children’s Centre services please inform:
Jenny Cuthbert, Children’s Centre Manager on 01493 721180
If you concerned about a child or vulnerable adult in the community in Norfolk and want to speak to someone, contact Norfolk County Council on: 0344 800 8020. If you consider the incident to be an emergency, call 999.
Please read the Policy Summary document for a brief overview of our policies and/or see each individual policy for further details. If you have any feedback please let us know.
- 18-19 CAT Equality and Diversity Policy
- CC Variations to Whole School Safeguarding Policy v2 Feb 19
- 18-19 CAT Food and drink policy
- 18-19 CAT Community Breastfeeding Policy
- CAT Hot Liquids Policy 2018-19
- CAT Volunteering Policy 2018-19
- Intimate Care Policy 18
- Privacy notice GDPR CS SC Children’s Centres PN v1.0
- CAT Access to Services Policy Apr 17
- Childrens Centre Policies summary